Excellent IT Services for Nonprofits: Why Schilling IT Excels
Schilling IT provides exceptional IT services for nonprofits in Northwest Indiana.
- Is budgeting for your IT services proving to be challenging?
- Are you worried about the security of the confidential data in your systems?
- Does the continuity of your organization trouble you?
Your organization may not be running to make money, but it handles sensitive information you wouldn’t want to land in the wrong hands. It also performs common and important activities just like a for-profit organization.
You need excellent IT services for nonprofits to manage this organization efficiently, and hopefully, bring a change to the people you interact with. Schilling IT is on hand to help you with all your IT needs, so you can concentrate on bringing a positive change in society today.
How Your Nonprofit Organization Can Benefit From Our IT Services
Your nonprofit organization can perform more efficiently with reliable IT support from Schilling IT. Whether it’s keeping and maintaining records of donations, keeping an eye on expenses, or any other important data, your nonprofit needs the support of a reliable IT service provider.
Here is how your nonprofit can benefit from our reliable IT services:
- 24/7 IT support: You can sleep peacefully with the knowledge that Schilling IT is covering your back.
- Cybersecurity services: Cybersecurity threats have increased in recent years, but you have nothing to worry about since we are experts in cybersecurity measures.
- Access to the latest technology: Let us host your systems using our high-end infrastructure. You will never have to purchase expensive hardware and software.
- Affordable IT service packages: We grow with your organization, so we offer scalable IT services. You can downgrade or upgrade as per your current IT needs without any hassle.
IT Services For Nonprofits
Your nonprofit needs a variety of top-notch IT services for efficient service delivery. Here are some top IT services for nonprofits for your consideration:
Threats to data security have gone a notch higher in recent times, and cybercriminals have upped their game in targeting organizations and businesses across the globe. Criminals don’t care whether yours is a charitable organization or a high-profit multi-national. They are hunting for your sensitive data, so they can sell it on the dark web, or use to demand ransom from you.
Schilling IT protects your important data through:
- Use of strong passwords
- Making backup copies of your data and storing them on the cloud
- Use of premium firewalls
- Training of employees to avoid falling victims to phishing scams
- Use of the latest technology
2. Data backup and recovery
Schilling IT has efficient methods of data backup, especially on the cloud, where it’s easy to access it in case of a data disaster. We have automated systems that update your copy of backed-up data regularly so that you have the latest information when a disaster occurs. We relieve you of the stress and burden of worrying about the continuity of your business, so you can sleep peacefully.
3. IT budgeting
Budgeting can be a big challenge especially if you have no resources to channel towards this important organizational activity. As a nonprofit, you may not have the time or know-how to help you budget accurately, but you can outsource those services to us, and we do the job for you. If you need any accounting software or managed IT financial services, you will be quite at home with us.
Streamline Your Nonprofit Organization With Professional IT Solutions From Schilling IT
If you are looking for reliable IT services for nonprofits, you can partner with us at Schilling IT for reliable and professional services. Contact us today for more details.
Fill in our contact form and our team will reach out!
"*" indicates required fields