IT Services For Accounting Firms
Schilling IT Is a Reliable Provider for Scalable IT Solutions for Accountants and CPAs.
- Do you find your managed IT services provider inefficient?
- Are all the members of your team compliant with modern accounting systems?
- Do you have the right cybersecurity prevention, detection, and response mechanisms?
Talk to us at Schilling IT for solutions to the above and many other IT pain points. Our IT experts take pride in more than a decade of service delivery to accountants and CPAs. We engage with accounting firms of all sizes to deliver business technology solutions that are reliable, secure, and efficient. Partnering with us guarantees you 100% network uptime for more productivity. We specialize in supporting accounting firms with dynamic IT solutions.
What Benefits Does Your Company Enjoy by Partnering with Schilling IT?
We acknowledge that accountants and CPAs leverage reliable systems to stay functional and productive. That is why we take pride in an array of technology solutions that will help you save money and time. At Schilling IT, we understand that accounting firms and CPAs have unique IT requirements. Besides, we make your technology the basis of everything you do and not an afterthought of all the things you do. You can transfer all your technology to us and focus on tax consulting, payroll, and client acquisition, among other essential functions.
Subscribing for our services comes with the following benefits;
- Enjoy maximum up-times
- Compliance with modern regulatory requirements
- Network protection with unbeatable perimeter defense
- Ensure that your data and servers are safe from cybersecurity threats
- Save time and money
Our Accounting IT Services
We provide custom services to keep up with your demands. Some of the services that we offer accounting firms include;
Managed IT Services
Managed IT service provision remains one of our trademark services. Through this service, we can reliably handle all your IT needs as you focus on other operations. We will handle your software, hardware, networking, cloud computing services, cybersecurity needs, VoIP services, and data backup and recovery.
This service is your gateway to productive accounting software such as Thomson Reuters, Intuit, Drake, Wolters Kluwer, Sage Peachtree, Drake, and Microsoft Dynamics, among other poplar end-user solutions.
The service entails;
- Remote and physical support
- 24/7/365 network monitoring
- Network security
- Telecommunication services
- Continuous strategic IT consulting
Security Access and Control
Property theft and cybercrime continue to rise in Indiana and Chicagoland just as it is globally. Therefore, our IT experts for accounting firms understand the need to come up with and utilize the most reliable security access and control features to mitigate any breaches. At Schilling IT, we offer the following security access and control systems;
- Physical and logical access control
- Installation and management of access control systems
- Multi-Factor Authorization
- Security access and control automation and customization
- Security access threat assessment and management
At Schilling IT, we understand that accounting firms are one of the biggest targets for cybercriminals. Thus, cybersecurity services are a must-have for accounting companies that want to stay on top of the game.
For that reason, we offer the most reliable solutions for system and data protection issues, threat detection, and response to any issues that may occur.
Our cybersecurity services include;
- Website content and email filtering
- Malware protection
- Backup and disaster recovery
- Theft recovery
- Computer forensics
- Firewall and United Threat Management Applications
Boost Your Security and Convenience with IT Solutions from Schilling IT
Accounting firms in Northwest Indiana and Chicagoland now have no excuse for running unreliable IT services and living with many uncertainties. We will help you eliminate anxiety and improve your reliability, efficiency, security, and compliance. We aim to provide managed IT services to your company through accurate and proactive monitoring and maintenance.
Fill in our contact form and our team will reach out!
"*" indicates required fields